Videos from the road including Big Rig Truck Accidents, Wrecks and Crashes, Trucker Training Videos, Real Life Video about the Perils of Speed Governors in Big Rig Trucks, Road Train Videos and Global Trucker Videos.
CDL Drivers DOT Medical Exam Form MCSA-5875 PDF
CDL Drivers Medical Minimum Requirements
Posted on 10th Jan 2018 @ 7:41 PM
Same day appointments are normally available except in rare circumstances.
Dr. Mark Young is also listed in the Fastertruck DOT Physical Locations Directory. http://fastertruck.com DOT-CDL-Physical-Exam-Locations-and-Forms-Nebraska.html
In an attempt to make it more convenient for drivers to get their examinations, Dr. Young makes himself available 6 days a week and evenings by appointment. Dr. Young currently provides DOT Examinations for drivers from all over the area, including Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and the Missouri Valley area. Drivers and their employers appreciate that fact that it is easy to get in for an appointment due to the extended hours and the fact that same day appointments can almost always be had.For drivers who may need a SUNDAY APPOINTMENT, Dr. Young may come in at his discretion, however there will be an additional $20.00 SURCHARGE!
Feel free to call him at 402-957-5242 to see if he is available!
Medical certification in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) physical qualification standards is required when the driver is operating a commercial vehicle in interstate commerce that:
• Has a combined gross vehicle weight or weight rating of 10,001 lbs. or more.
• Is designed or used to transport 9-15 passengers (including the driver) for compensation.
• Is designed or used to transport 16 or more passengers (including the driver) whether for compensation or not.
• Transports hazardous materials in quantities that require placarding under the hazardous materials regulations.
• When a driver returns from an illness or injury that interferes with driving ability, the driver must undergo a medical examination even if the medical examiner's certificate has not expired.